If you want to cancel a timeshare that you purchased in Hawaii, Seaside Consultants Group can help. Our specialists, analysts, and team of professionals have ample experience with timeshare cancellation in each state. Our team of professionals’ knowledge of Hawaii law allows us to cancel your timeshare contract legally and permanently without negatively impacting your credit.
Hawaii is home to some of the most beautiful and well-renowned resorts in the world. Thanks, Hawaii legislature provides timeshare owners with ample protection from misleading and deceptive sales practices. Our team will take into consideration every aspect of Hawaiian timeshare law while handling your case.
Some protections afforded by Hawaiian law include
- Deceptive practices are prohibited in timeshare transactions, a salesperson may not misrepresent:
- Any material fact concerning the timeshare plan or unit
- That a timeshare interest is an investment
- The amount of time or period of time the timeshare unit will be available
- The location of the offered timeshare unit
- The size, nature, extent, qualities, or characteristics of the offered timeshare units
- The nature or extent of any services related to the timeshare unit
- Strict requirements and content restrictions on the use of promotional devices
- Haw. Rev. Stat. § 514E-11(2)
- Haw. Rev. Stat. § 514E-11(3)
- Haw. Rev. Stat. § 514E-11(13)
- Only licensed real estate brokers may complete timeshare sales (Haw. Rev. Stat. § 514E-2.5)
Those without proper representation as they attempt to cancel the timeshare contract in Hawaii may remain liable for their timeshare, including special assessment fees, maintenance fees, and high-interest rate loans. And if it wasn’t bad enough, these liabilities are passed down to any heirs.
If you want to cancel your timeshare in Hawaii, do not hesitate another day. Time is everything. The sooner you contact Seaside Consultants Group, the sooner our specialists, analysts, and team of professionals can begin working for you. We will protect you and your rights, and we will shield you from all future liabilities.
Contact us today and we will begin working to cancel the timeshare that you purchased in Hawaii. Our team of professionals at Seaside Consultants Group is licensed to work in all 50 states and has seen great success canceling timeshare contracts in Hawaii.