If you want to cancel a timeshare that you purchased in Nevada, Seaside Consultants Group can help. Our specialists, analysts, and team of professionals have ample experience with timeshare cancellation in each state. Our team of professionals’ knowledge of Nevada law allows us to cancel your timeshare contract legally and permanently without negatively impacting your credit.
Nevada law provides consumers with several protections against misrepresentation and misleading sales tactics. Nevada law forces timeshare sellers to provide certain disclosures, offer a path to rescind the contract, and prohibits misleading and high-pressure sales tactics.
Nevada law prohibits timeshare developers or salespeople from engaging in unfair or deceptive acts in a timeshare transaction. The following acts, among others, constitute deceptive practices under the law:
- Misrepresenting or failing to disclose any material fact concerning a timeshare
- Including a provision in a timeshare agreement that purports to waive any right or benefit provided for purchasers in the timeshare agreement
- Receiving any money or other valuable consideration from a prospective purchaser before the purchaser has received a public offering statement
- Misrepresenting the amount of time or period of time the unit will be available to a purchaser
- Misrepresenting the size, nature, extent, qualities, or characteristics of the unit
- Misrepresenting the conditions under which a purchaser may exchange occupancy rights to a unit in one location for occupancy rights to a unit in another location
- Failing to disclose initially that any promised entertainment, food, or other inducements are being offered to solicit the sale of a timeshare, and
If you are a victim of misrepresentation call us today for a free consultation. Some key aspects of Nevada law as it pertains to timeshare contracts and purchases that our team uses to fight on your behalf:
- Nev. Rev. Stat. § 119A.410 – Right to Cancel Contract of Sale
- Nev. Rev. Stat. § 119A.400 – Prospective Purchasers to be Provided with Public Offering Statement, Addendum and Permit
- Nev. Rev. Stat. § 119A.4771 – Registration and Licensing
Those without proper representation as they attempt to cancel the timeshare contract in Nevada may remain liable for their timeshare, including special assessment fees, maintenance fees, and high-interest rate loans. And if it wasn’t bad enough, these liabilities are passed down to any heirs.
If you want to cancel your timeshare in Nevada, do not hesitate another day. Time is everything. The sooner you contact Seaside Consultants Group, the sooner our specialists, analysts, and team of professionals can begin working for you. We will protect you and your rights, and we will shield you from all future liabilities.
Contact us today and we will begin working to cancel the timeshare that you purchased in Nevada. Our team of professionals at Seaside Consultants Group is licensed to work in all 50 states and has seen great success canceling timeshare contracts in Nevada.