If you want to cancel a timeshare that you purchased in Arkansas, Seaside Consultants Group can help. Our specialists, analysts, and team of professionals have ample experience with timeshare cancellation in each state. Our team of professionals’ knowledge of Arkansas law allows us to cancel your timeshare contract legally and permanently without negatively impacting your credit.
Purchasers of timeshares in Arkansas are protected by many laws, especially the Arkansas Time-Share Act, Arkansas Code Title 18 – Subtitle 2 – Chapter 14. Our team of professionals will fight on your behalf using the misrepresentations and fraud that you experienced to build a case and cancel your contract legally and permanently.
If you purchased your timeshare in the state of Arkansas, contact us today to explore your options.
When fighting a contract signed in Arkansas, our team of professionals will use every applicable consumer protection law to get you out, including:
- Title 18, Subtitle 2, Chapter 14 – Arkansas Time-Share Act Subchapter 2 – Administration and Registration – Regulation and Use of Public Offering Statement
- Title 18, Subtitle 2, Chapter 14 – Arkansas Time-Share Act Subchapter 4 – Protection of Purchasers – Mutual Rights of Cancellation
- Title 18, Subtitle 2, Chapter 14 – Arkansas Time-Share Act Subchapter 5 – Advertising – False Advertising Declared Unlawful
- Title 18, Subtitle 2, Chapter 14 – Arkansas Time-Share Act Subchapter 5 – Advertising – Prohibited Advertising
- Title 18, Subtitle 2, Chapter 14 – Arkansas Time-Share Act Subchapter 5 – Advertising – Unfair Acts or Practices
Those without proper representation as they attempt to cancel the timeshare contract in Arkansas may remain liable for their timeshare, including special assessment fees, maintenance fees, and high-interest rate loans. And if it wasn’t bad enough, these liabilities are passed down to any heirs.
If you want to cancel your timeshare in Arkansas, do not hesitate another day. Time is everything. The sooner you contact Seaside Consultants Group, the sooner our specialists, analysts, and team of professionals can begin working for you. We will protect you and your rights, and we will shield you from all future liabilities.
Contact us today and we will begin working to cancel the timeshare that you purchased in Arkansas. Our team of professionals at Seaside Consultants Group is licensed to work in all 50 states and has seen great success canceling timeshare contracts in Arkansas.